【UTM】N24 Street Cafe:Roti Canai

It's been a long time I didn't eat roti canai, guess what? I love it when I finally found a stall that selling roti canai. Usually I love to taste the bread with no other sauce, but this was the first time I eat Dhal Curry ! It is very mild and nutritious curry made up mainly of lentils, tomatoes, potatoes, chilies, and spices. When roti canai comes with dhal curry, it just like a perfect match, don't you think? No? Feel like missing something? Oh, that's sambal!!!
                                
                                               

Believe it or not, the sambal that given by this stall is sweet with little spicy, so those who afraid of sambal, you definately should try it!

Price : 
Roti kosong : RM 0.90
Roti telur : RM 1.50




Spiciness: 1/5
Saltiness: 2/5
Sweetness: 1/5

Overall taste rating: 8/10

Appearance: 7.5/10

Price Fairness: 7.5/10

Surrounding cleanliness : 7/10

Overall result: 80%


Location : HFH

Comments